Welcome! :)

My name is Meg :) I'm a teenage girl blogging about random things! Fun, fun. Haha, hopefully everyone will like it :) Okay, sooooo let's lay down some ground rules.
--My Blog, My Rules.
--No rude or hateful comments.
--I welcome constructive criticism.
--Please, no inappropriate comments
--Please remember, I'm only 15...Please don't judge me on my naivety or ignorance.
Thank you sooooo much for visiting my page :D Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Memes :True to life?

Okay, so I've been strolling around the web long enough to realize that Memes are very popular right now. I've read some that made me laugh, chuckle, and even Rofl. Haha. But there are some, that portray real life events very well, and that's what I'm going to show you. Memes that pertain to real life situations that are true for many of us I'm sure :)











I <3 that smell ^_^








Too many horror movies?

Ot Gordi LaForge?



I hate when that happens...


Well, I hope that was at least mildly entertaining :)
Til next time! --Meg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment