Welcome! :)

My name is Meg :) I'm a teenage girl blogging about random things! Fun, fun. Haha, hopefully everyone will like it :) Okay, sooooo let's lay down some ground rules.
--My Blog, My Rules.
--No rude or hateful comments.
--I welcome constructive criticism.
--Please, no inappropriate comments
--Please remember, I'm only 15...Please don't judge me on my naivety or ignorance.
Thank you sooooo much for visiting my page :D Enjoy!

Monday, August 1, 2011

"The Cubicle Chronicles": Episode 1

Intro: My friend suggested that I blog about school and my classmates.--With some dramatic effect, of course. So, I hope you like these Epic adventures of amazing-ness and fun!

Episode - 1 :

   It was a seeming normal day at the cubicle prison-aka the Red(literally red) building at our school. Our teacher, Mrs. T., Was feeling gracious that day, so she let everyone go out on a 30 minute break from our ACE pace work.
"Man, I'm so glad we get to go outside!", Meg said cheerfully.
"Yeah, it's a pleasant change from the backboard of my cubicle I've been staring at for the past 2 hours." Adam said, relieved. Just then, Jon stuck his foot out to trip Adam--which missed. Adam gave Jon a "Do-you-really-wanna-start-this look. In response, Jon smirked and gave Adam a couple pats on the cheek.
"Try me." he said.
   And with that, Adam and Jon commenced with their daily 'fight'.(Not a real fight of course. Just playing around. Boys will be boys right?). Not a minute after they started, Daniel and Brandon came up to where Meg was. "They going at it again?" Daniel asked, knowing the answer.
"Yep. As always.",Meg said with a smile,"I swear, they're such dorks."
   As Jon and Adam came around the corner of the building, Meg, Daniel, and Brandon discovered that they had a theme to their fight. "You'll never defeat me, Gandolf! I will take over Mordor! Hahahahah", Jon exclaimed.
"Psh! You've got nothing on me, Dumbledore! Plus, one does not simply walk into Mordor!" Adam said, triumphantly.
"I did." Brandon said, poking his nose into the conversation.Just then, the fight stopped.
"You did??" Jon said, amazed.
"Yeah. It wasn't all that great. I mean, it's too hot for one thing. They don't have air conditioning, ya know. And there's a lot of fire and lava too. I mean, I like fire and lava, but the is a point where it becomes too much, ya know?" he said with a laugh. Everyone laughed, thoroughly enjoying the amusement.
"Were there, like, bikes or something you could ride to get around?" Meg asked.
"No, that's the worst part! I had to walk everywhere. You how tiring that is? It's crazy."
"I wish we could stay out here all day instead of going back to work." Daniel said, loud enough so that Mrs. T. could hear.
"No, Daniel! Sorry." Mrs. T. yelled from inside. Daniel joking pouted at the news.
"Aww, it's okay. Tell you what. I'll give you my Do-work-outside-all-day pass to use tomorrow. Okay?" Meg said.
"Fine. Thanks, Meg....Hey Brandon, what else can you tell us about Mordor?"
"I don't think I can say anymore without getting caught by spies."
"Spies?" Adam said.
"Yeah, squirrels. All squirrels are secretly demonic and suicidal. They jump right in front of my car, just so I can kill them." he laughed.
   Right then, Mrs. T called everyone in to get back to work. They all groaned, but sluggishly made their way to the door. "Well, back to the old grind." Jon said.
"Yep. Same time tomorrow, guys?" Adam asked.
"Of course!" they all said at once.

-------END-------
I hope it wasn't too crappy? Comments?
Til next time! --Meg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment